Ohio Countdown 2004

2004 Presidential battleground analyzed by a grizzled campaign veteran and Ohio's Top Targeted Undecided Perfectly Predictive Swing Voter - His Mom.

10/14/2004

Mom Watches Debate "on and off", Is Counting Yard Signs

Disengaging as most swing voters probably are, my mom flipped between the final debate and baseball games last night. She still says she isn't gonna vote, but left the door open just a touch, in her own, endearing way.

Mom is counting yard signs in the neighborhood to determine how she will vote. Not an unusual practice.....but somewhat infuriating, nonetheless.

So memo to the Kerry campaign....time to ratchet up the ground war. Get those yard signs out in Middleburg Hts., Ohio!! (especially on Sheldon road between Fry and Engle)

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she counting bumper stickers too? If so, I'll be more than happy to drive up and down her street for a few hours sometime before the election?

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in Olmsted Falls, so I would think that Kerry yard signs will far outnumber Bush signs.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger KennyBabes said...

I live in tremont. Work in Beachwood.

I spent 4 hours planting K/E and Kucinich signs Saturday afternoon.

I have a supply of yard signs if you e-mail me her address

ken4dean y a h o o dot com

I will personally go plant one in her yard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com