Ohio Countdown 2004

2004 Presidential battleground analyzed by a grizzled campaign veteran and Ohio's Top Targeted Undecided Perfectly Predictive Swing Voter - His Mom.

10/05/2004

CASE WESTERN DEBATE MOM RUSSO

I got tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. You did this and you did this and you didn't do this and you didn't do this.. ... I was board to death... And another thing... Answer the question... Don't go back to the last question... I don't think they are helping me at all to make my decision for what candidate to vote for .

1 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Loganpoppy said...

They weren't. Although if you like the simple truth you can check out this post where it is clear that Cheney lied about meeting Edwards for the first time at Case Western. Frankly, I dont know why he even said it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com