Ohio Countdown 2004

2004 Presidential battleground analyzed by a grizzled campaign veteran and Ohio's Top Targeted Undecided Perfectly Predictive Swing Voter - His Mom.

9/14/2004

Testing Mom's Patience With Politics

Someone asked me today why I haven't been able to sway my mother's undecidedness. Good question.

I make a special effort to NOT persuade her, because she is such a perfect focus group, and this information is so rare and valuable, I want the true reaction, the unprompted, impromptu, raw take.

For example...

Last night, I politely asked if Mom would post her thoughts about the assault weapons ban debate on the blog. As you can see, she never got to it.

Like most undecided swing voters, I'm guessing her patience with this punditry-blogging-politics-in-general horse shit is running wafer thin. Let's hope we can get her back soon...especially since I'm again going out of state soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com