Ohio Countdown 2004

2004 Presidential battleground analyzed by a grizzled campaign veteran and Ohio's Top Targeted Undecided Perfectly Predictive Swing Voter - His Mom.

9/06/2004

REPUBLICAN CONVENTION MOM

How about that Democratic speaking at the Republican Convention... He certainly got my attention....... Chaney is very dull, somewhat like Kerry.. . I wish they had nominated Edwards I would not be so undecided yet. We must come across strong and decisive with the terrorists and all who want to take on the USA.........And I believe Bush will do just that, be strong and tolerate no crap from anyone.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree... Bush has backbone.. even though his decision may be unpopular, its with conviction for the protection of the U.S. interest. We all know what appeasement leads to.

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Edwards a lot, too. Even though he wasn't nominated for President, him being #2 is reason enough for me to vote the D ticket. Think about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com