Ohio Countdown 2004

2004 Presidential battleground analyzed by a grizzled campaign veteran and Ohio's Top Targeted Undecided Perfectly Predictive Swing Voter - His Mom.

9/19/2004

HOME VISIT FROM KERRY VOLUNTEER

Saturday evening I received a visit from a Kerry volunteer handing out literature and asking for my vote.... I told her I was still undecided and wished the ticket was reversed, Edwards for President not Kerry... I can't explain it I just don't like Kerry... If Edwards was top man I would be voting for him, Not undecided.....
I looked over the literature she left, strengthening national security, creating jobs, achieving energy independence, improving education, make health care more affordable , and making American safer.... I like what I read...

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger QuickSauce said...

I'm 29, and this is the first primary that I was really engaged in. The results were decidedly underwhelming. However, I've come to the conclusion that I disagree with Bush on, say, 120 issues, but disagree with Kerry on 100 (those are estimates). Therefore, there is little chance that anyone but Kerry is going to get my vote (but I assure you that I will be holding my nose as I do so).

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Tattler said...

Hi Mom: Enjoyed the blog which I reached by clicking "next page" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to read the Kerry literature. Would welcome you to take a look at my blog where I post the absurd, the obnoxious and the downright mystical coming out of the mouths of politicians and pundits.
http://vocalyokels.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com