Ohio Countdown 2004

2004 Presidential battleground analyzed by a grizzled campaign veteran and Ohio's Top Targeted Undecided Perfectly Predictive Swing Voter - His Mom.

9/26/2004

DEBATE MOM RUSSO

What do you think this debate about national security is going to prove????? Nothing
The reason I think this is because you would have to know all that is going on and I don 't think we do or should know ... Some things need to be kept quiet and not broadcasted over all the networks. Bush can't tell us everything. And Kerry doesn't know everything....

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Loganpoppy said...

Kerry may not know as much as a President shoud, but I am not certain Bush really knows that much, actually. His advisors know a lot and he seems to take their advice and ho from there. Not being a Bush supporter, I will admit that I think Kerry would do better if only because he understands the world better. He has travelled, speaks multiple languages, has fought overseas and is married to an immigrant. I think it is Bush's lack of understanding that got us into Iraq in the first place. If he understood the multiple cultures that exist in Iraq and their history he would have never made such a stupid, stupid move.

But if you really wanna know what I think about Bush's optimism about Iraq, I think he should hold one of the debates in Downtown Baghdad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com