Ohio Countdown 2004

2004 Presidential battleground analyzed by a grizzled campaign veteran and Ohio's Top Targeted Undecided Perfectly Predictive Swing Voter - His Mom.

9/15/2004

Bush Writes Off Ohio, Blows Smoke Up Elway's Ass

Apparently, GW is writing off Ohio. In Denver the other day, he said after being introduced by John Elway at a rally, and I quote, "I'm proud to be introduced by the man who led The Drive."

See for yourself at http://www.kktv.com/news/headlines/1018936.html (Click on the video link)

I can see the UHaul trucks pulling up to Bush Cheney HQ in Columbus right now.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Mark Adams said...

I's a good thing I don't own a gun....but those new AK-47's sure look tempting right about now. I really don't know who I hate more, Elway or Bush. Hate 'em, Hate 'em, Hate 'em, Hate 'em, Hate 'em, Hate 'em,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com