Ohio Countdown 2004

2004 Presidential battleground analyzed by a grizzled campaign veteran and Ohio's Top Targeted Undecided Perfectly Predictive Swing Voter - His Mom.

8/19/2004

Vote For ME!!!

The Washington Post is running a contest for the Best Political Blogs...VOTE FOR ME! You can nominate my blog at http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-adv/marketing/blog/.

I'm nominated in the Best Outside The Beltway category. Put my URL in there.

You have to register for the Washington Post website, but no worries...it's free, and they don't spam, and it's a great paper online.

VOTE FOR ME!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Nan Whaley said...

Even though I think you should change your name, I nominated you. Hell, you are the only blog I read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com