Ohio Countdown 2004

2004 Presidential battleground analyzed by a grizzled campaign veteran and Ohio's Top Targeted Undecided Perfectly Predictive Swing Voter - His Mom.

8/30/2004

ACT OHIO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS MOM RUSSO

In the mail today I received from Act a mailing about (ten by eight size mailing literature) prescription drugs. Asking me to contact my state representative and state senator and tell them to support legislation to allow Ohioans to go to Canada for lower cost prescriptions, and other health care issues..
First, I do not want to have to go or sent my prescriptions to Canada....
We help every other nation for many reasons.... Why can't we help our retired and elderly who are on a fixed income??????
Second , We complain about jobs leaving the USA...Now we are sending our elderly to Canada to purchase prescriptions.. What next?

The mailing had Bush's record and Kerry's plan... I find it easy to have a plan, but to be able to carry it out is another thing...and yes, Bush's record on Medicare leaves a lot to be desired. So WHO do I vote for?...... Big question??? Undecided yet?

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great, I really enjoy reading it. Some of these postings are excellent.

If you do need a good source for
discount prescriptions try these guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com